Your Person Information may be stored on servers that are located in your country of residence, Emerson Global Corporate or other countries. We may also share your Personal Information with Emerson’s affiliates worldwide and necessary service providers. In these cases, Emerson will take reasonable steps to ensure that the data recipient is obligated either under the law or through contractual arrangements to provide adequate protection on the data received from us.
Please do read below linkage for “Privacy Notice” in details before your application. If you have any questions about the above first paragraph or this “Privacy Notice”, please discontinue your application immediately; if you continue your application, you will be deemed to have consented to the above first paragraph and all content in the “Privacy Notice”.
[ Link removed ]
DCS sales in Life Science industry. Responsible for sales bookings, building and managing customer relationships and promotion of company’s image and products to develop, executing Life Sciences industry strategy.
- Generate bookings for the responsible products to meet the assigned bookings target.
- Cultivate, build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Provide the company with information on the market and competitions. Generate project lists and forecast.
- Check technical proposal and complete commercial proposal in English and Chinese.
- Coordinate sales pursuit with sales engineers in the other offices and SBU’s.
- Coordinate with the Product Line Managers on developing market strategy and exercising discount schemes.
- Industry: Life Science / Pharmaceutical & API.
- Complete other job assigned by supervisor/manager
- University graduated in industry automation or relevant degree.
- A good understanding of DCS & PLC.
- Sales experience or relevant Life Science background is preferable.
- Must have strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent spoken & written English.
- Team player willing to perform any duties to provide exceptional services to exceed customer expectations.
- Outgoing, sociable and independent.
- Working knowledge of computer is desired.
- Occupational Health and safety acumen
- Working experience with DCS&PLC.
- Relationship with pharmaceutical customers, EPC or DI.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Distributed Control Systems