Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our internship will provide you with hands on experiences which will drive your personal success and development. You will become familiar with critical Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards, the oil and gas industry and how Weatherford impacts outcomes. You will participate in technically focused training, professional development training, and team meetings. The core of your internship will include a project with meaningful impact, where you will work across groups to develop solutions and then present your results. During your internship you will be supported by your manager, as well as our Talent Development team who will ensure that you grow professionally as well as in your knowledge of our organiation and industry.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to understand our organization and projects to develop your skills
- Completing internal projects to identify business improvements and critical customer outcomes
- Learning about our organization, our systems and processes to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Presenting your project outcomes to our Senior Leadership team
- Providing feedback at the conclusion of your internship
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Possess an interest in learning, observing, and practicing a variety of experiences in our industry
- Demonstrate awareness, understanding, and skills necessary to work in a diverse environment
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Articulate, with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Solid project management acumen
- Self-directed, proactive, and curious
- Flexible and adaptable
- Attitude of a leader
- Enjoyment of building relationships
- Be able to legally work in the United States, without company sponsorship or time restriction
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Master level program
- Attention To Detail
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Relationship Management