Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. At Enel North America, our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
Enel X’s Account Management team is responsible for maximizing customer lifetime vale across a diverse portfolio of North America’s largest energy users, ultimately protecting millions in margin for the company.
The Account Management Associate is tasked with ensuring satisfaction and retention across a population of large and complex client relationships, and also serves as an internal voice for the customer while working cross-functionally within the company to solve tough challenges. The Account Management Associate role should be able to speak intelligently to industry and market dynamics in order to continue establishing Enel as the customer’s trusted energy advisor. Successful interactions between the Account Management team and its customers increases engagement and often lead to expansion opportunities within Enel X’s suite of energy solutions.
This role is fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic, and ideal candidates should be ready to take on any challenge presented by the ever-changing energy marketplace. The diligent and hardworking efforts of the Account Management team are largely responsible for establishing Enel X as the leading energy and sustainability company in the world, and we are looking for a candidate that is actively supportive of the company vision to change the way the world uses energy.
What You'll Do at Enel:
R Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
Who You Are:
- Manage the ongoing successful execution of Enel’s service delivery with assigned clients/regions.
- Manage contract renewal process for assigned customers, applying best practices to maximize margin retention and client satisfaction. .
- Contribute meaningfully to the development of other members of the Account Management team, and to the team’s go-to-market best practices.
- Enact and model an inclusive culture of professional excellence
- Engage clients around the entire suite of Enel X offerings, staying up-to-date on the current competitive landscape, energy market trends & regulatory changes.
- Inform Enel X’s go—to-market offerings and strategies with concrete insights from assigned accounts/markets
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve customer escalations.
What You've Accomplished:
- Experience working on a diverse team
- Strong interpersonal and one-to-one communication skills; able to tailor a written or verbal communication to multiple cultural environments
- A drive to exceed goals that is internal, constant, & self-imposed
- An impatience to move others to action
- Prior experience in the energy industry preferred
- Experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Excel preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel; up to 25% domestic and 0% international
What Enel Offers You:
- A. or B.S. required (degree in business, finance, communication, economics, energy/environmental sciences or comparable field),
- 1+ years professional experience preferably years in a customer-facing function
- Proven results in current role
•A rapidly growing yet well-established business, •Ability to work with employees from many different cultures and backgrounds., •Benefits and rewards that support the life and well-being of you and your family., •One of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands in the energy industry that believes by working together we can create a new energy era in which the world can become more sustainable., •Opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of senior leaders., •Various forms of flexibility to help you integrate your life with your professional commitments.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Enel North America is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Enel North America has facilities. Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [ Email address blocked ] .
- Service Delivery
- Verbal Communication