Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
If you are ambitious and motivated, this is the opportunity to start a career of
Control Engineer based in Vasteras, Sweden
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Perform control engineering activities for one or several functions from architecture to detailed specification, interface and Pure Principle Scheme or Logical Diagram LD3.
YOUR MISSION :
- Implement the development practices and rules as defined in the Train Control support plans (SyMDP, SyQP, SCMP, SyVP).
- For its function formulating a Low voltage and SW control design solution that fulfils the specified customer
- Deliver all TC & IS Engineering outputs including Functional Design Description FDD with man machine interfaces, Electrical Schemes and Electrical Products definition (with the support of Electrical Lead Engineer), in compliance with the Engineering Quality Cost Delay commitments.
- Deliver Interface Control Document (ICD) for sub system participating in its function
- Treatment of Change Request (CR) related to its function.
- Ensuring standardization and maximize the carry over or reference function with previous project
- Provide support for Supplier interface test or TC&IS verification tests on PC or TCMS Test Bench
- Provide support during train integration, upon request.
- Provide support during train validation, upon request.
- Contribute to the return of experiences on his/her domain (Software, Schematic, Apparatus)
YOUR PROFILE :
- Experienced engineer - 3 years of experience with the dedicated subsystem in rail business
- Understanding of the system engineering process and mastering a system engineering methodology ( e.g. SysML)
- English speaker – good level ; Swedish speaker – good level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Mechanic / Architectural / Electronics field
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Low Voltage