Job Description TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables, and electricity. In Belgium, TotalEnergies has 5,000 employees committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible.
Supporting EU’s carbon neutrality target, TotalEnergies commits to become a Net Zero Emission Company for all its European Businesses by 2050.
We are looking for a new Business Analyst
(m/w/x) for our platform in Antwerp.
The Business Analyst will elaborate and spread the results of the Antwerp platform, internally and externally under the compulsory planning of reporting of Refining \u0026amp; Chemicals branch.
The Business Analyst will participate in the realization of the budget and the Long-Term Plan.
The Business Analyst will have cross functional work with Performance Control, Energy Coordination Department, Production Planning, Finance, Accounting and many services in Head Offices especially Supply \u0026amp; Optimization Department and Central Management Control.
Your main tasks:
- Calculate during the month the estimated operating results of the ongoing month (FROG)
- Calculate and validate, at the end of each month, the final monthly operating result (FLASH) and communicate them internally and externally
- Participate in the reconciliation of operating results with the Central Management Control
- Analyze and explain the gaps with the budget
- Communicate, during the month and at final closing, to the Head Office the analysis of sales and purchases effect
- Include all relevant elements from the cost control department
Within the preparation of the Budget and the Long-Term Plan, you:
- Calculate and explain the financial Key Performance Indicators for the Antwerp Platform (net operating result, cash flow, CMO, ROACE)
- Elaborate the MCV model which is going to be used for the analysis of the monthly results
- Elaborate the price set
From your first day at work, you will receive support: training and education are an inherent part of your career. A sense of responsibility, independence and team spirit are key elements of your commitment to us. In return, we offer you great career opportunities within TotalEnergies
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
- Performance Indicator
- Production Schedule