Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
Penguin Recruitment is currently working alongside a specialist Sustainability Building Services Consultancy as they look to add an experienced Sustainability Consultant to join their team based in Swindon. Your new company are a well-recognised consultancy, having projects across the country, as they look to expand their team and add an experienced BREEAM Assessor.
Your new role as a Sustainability Consultant will have a strong focus on BREEAM, so you will ideally be a registered BREEAM assessor and have experience with BREEAM Assessments at different stages of the process.
Your new Sustainability Consultant role will also see you completing a number of tasks and duties, including:
* Provide strategic low energy design advice.
* Conduct BREEAM Assessments, and be involved in the BREEAM process at different stages.
* Monitor the design process to ensure that the scheme design objectives are being followed and the design reflects the client’s requirements.
To be considered for this role of Sustainability Consultant, you will ideally:
* Hole a Degree in a relevant subject/field
* Have at least 2 years of experience with a consultancy within the built environment
* Be Qualified BREEAM Assessor
* Have experience with BREEAM Assessments at different stages of the process.
Our client is pleased to offer their new Sustainability Consultant a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to [ Email address blocked ] and we will be in touch shortly.
Scheme (Programming Language)