0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Air Swift Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Full-Time
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Contract: 12-month Fixed Term Direct Hire
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Salary / Package: Monthly salary in MYR The Role: Learning the content and application of standards, codes and guidelines as applicable for offshore. Learning design techniques and analysis methods. Liaise with Engineers, Design Supervisors and Designers of their own discipline. Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform detailed design engineering, analysis and calculations on basic engineering tasks.
- Apply knowledge and skills to complete routine assignments under close supervision and mentoring.
- Prepare clear and accurate detailed design calculations and analyses including design reports and procedures.
- Organize own work to meet deadlines set by others.
- Clearly communicate information, asking questions and checking for understanding.
- Gain an understanding of the project scope of work, specifications, schedule and all inter-discipline requirements.
- Prepare sketches of detail design to guide Designers.
- Review MTOs for requisitions.
- Check drawings.
- Keep the Lead Engineer apprised of all activities, progress and concerns.
- Develop an awareness of costs related to own work.
- Develop basic understanding of COMPANY's business and customers it serves.
- Develop basic knowledge of COMPANY's business units and interactions including engineering, fabrication, and marine functions.
- Develop advanced skills in the use of standard productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Entry-level position, or about 3 years’ experience in oil and gas
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Engineering Design Process
Job ID: 1180843