0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
STEEL STRUCTURE SUPERVISOR
Air Products Middle East Industrial Gasses LLC Full-Time
STEEL STRUCTURE SUPERVISOR
Steel Structure Superintendent
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Steel Structure Supervisor will be responsible for all day-to-day Steel Structure activities in his working area from planning till the completion of the job.
The Steel Structure Supervisor will work with the respected AP Superintend and AP team to finish the job Safely, on Budget and with the required Quality.
The Steel Structure Supervisor require to following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent construction site Supervision skills
- Understanding steel structure drawing
- In-depth knowledge on steel structure fabrication and installation
- Knowledge on commercial tendering for large construction projects
- Good reporting skills
- Knowledge of construction tools and equipment such as structural drawings, steel material and profiles, surveys, Steel codes, permits, safety aspects, and so on
The Steel Structure Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Provide the supervisory support, guidance and mentoring the Sub-Contractor construction team
- Carry out weekly EHS inspection Walkthrough.
- Monitor permit and safe plan of action compliance.
- Ensure safety requirements of the project are being met by all parties by supporting and encouraging safe work practices.
- Encourage and promote communication and teamwork
- Monitor the daily working plan and review the work accomplished by each craft.
- Prepares daily reports and forecasts, including summary of construction progress, craft personnel forecasts, and expenditures forecast.
- Monitors manpower, tools and equipments usage on the site
- Coordinates activities with other disciplines or areas
- Assess existing contractor interface performance during construction works and helping to develop and improve activity simultaneous operations (SIMOPS) coordination
- Assist in review and appraisal of method statements and risk assessments for technical content and safety considerations.
- Assist managing contractor with monitoring of the execution of the works, to ensure project quality requirements and standards are met including monitoring of contractor Inspection and Test Plans (ITP’s)
- Input into coordination of interface between Vendor Representatives and Contractor
- Be prepared to work shift patterns (day or night)
- Assist in system walkdowns with contractor and client
- Assist managing contractor to monitor progress & productivity being reported by contractors
The required Education and Experience
- BS degree in Engineering (Civil, Structural, or related)
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- KSA experience is required
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Risk Analysis
Job ID: 757756