Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
[ Link removed ]
[ Link removed ]
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Service Order Manager (SOM) manages the end to end customer experience as it relates to service projects to ensure on-time completion and the highest level of satisfaction.
This position will act as the primary point of contact for our customers and is responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling and ultimately closing customer interactions throughout the project. They are further responsible for confirming customer requirements – which typically includes drawings, specifications, scopes of work, all related project documentation and any special job site needs. The SOM will be responsible for any customer-facing communication and maintaining detailed tasks and notes in the Work Order.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to satisfactorily perform each of these duties:
- Elicit regular feedback from customers with the goal of maintaining solid relationships. Develop and maintain a fundamental knowledge and understanding of Schneider Electric products, processes and terminology to effectively communicate with customers regarding these aspects of our business.
- Receive, manage and review all order handoffs from inside sales
- Assign work priorities, ensure job materials have been ordered, tracked and received. Ensure proper labor and resources are scheduled for each job
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between service staff and internal and external customers and sub-contractors. Communicate schedule conflicts, delays, or changes with customer and appropriate service and sales staff
- Scheduling of the FSRs in an assigned territory, identify and assign Lead FSR as needed
- Scheduling Outside Labor – internal and external, proactively work with 3rd party companies and other Service Territories to obtain needed manpower and resources
- Work with PSM to insure FSR qualifications meet the requirements of the Service Territory
- Monitor job costs and escalate issues to PSM for work that does not appear to be valid or within approved cost guidelines
- Manage Work Orders from beginning to end of process including final order close out
- Be prepared and actively participate in weekly operational meetings to discuss:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Knowledge of basic accounting or financial principles and methods
- Ability to review and understand electrical drawings and specifications desired
- Professional experience in customer service
- 2 years Electrical Power Distribution knowledge and experience desired
- Proactive and extremely collaborative with other team members; knows how to leverage knowledge of those around them to effectively manage the end to end process with the customer
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player who is adept at planning, organizing and detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to gather and analyze data
- Ability to learn and work efficiently within multiple computer-based systems including Sales Force, SAP & the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Attention To Detail