DS Project Management Lead Expert
Purpose of the position is to:
Manage Downstream non-Capex projects and business opportunities; and lead the implementation of non-Capex business project methodology and overview the harmonization of such practices across the Downstream organization. Provide management support, manage and coordinate the execution of Group Downstream level initiatives and actions that support the achievement of the strategic targets of the division.
Your tasks will be the following:
URL blocked - click to applyin line with MOL’s 2030 Strategy.
- Contributing to URL blocked - click to apply
- Coordinating the structuring, calculation and representation of business cases and understanding their dependencies with other business development initiatives.
- Identifying and proposing PM methodology to be implemented in Downstream for non-Capex projects and leading the harmonization across the organization.
- Supporting the networking efforts, maintaining the relationship of MOL Group with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinating of small internal and external project teams by efficient allocation of time, human and financial resources.
- URL blocked - click to apply
- Being responsible for ensuring and controlling of compliance with the related legal and company rules - with special regard to the general regulations defining company operation: Code of Ethics and Business Conduct, rules of Conflict of Interest, HSE and Data Protection.
You are the right candidate if you have:
- University degree (MSc) in Economics/ Business Management/ Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Fluency in English (Additional language knowledge is considered as an advantage)
- Good command of MS Office
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills (including change leadership)
- Excellent client-facing and written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Project management competencies
- Result and strategic orientation
- Marketplace insight
- Decision Making
- Verbal Communication