Backed by more than 40 years of experience and one of the industry's leading safety performance records, PPM, helps clients address the complex challenges inherent in today's manufacturing and industrial facilities environment. Our wide experience in meeting industrial plant maintenance needs enables us to implement systems and processes that keep your facilities and equipment running at consistently optimum levels.
Job Title: Janitorial
Responsible for cleaning buildings, removing debris, and keeping areas neat and tidy. Sweep, Mop, and Vacuum floors, empties trash receptacles, cleaning restrooms, and replace lining of trash cans.
- Clean buildings by sweeping, vacuuming, mopping floors and cleaning other surfaces.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Supply, clean, and service restrooms.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust/polish furniture and scrub surfaces clean.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces.
- Request appropriate supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Move furniture.
- Identify and report possible repairs.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Janitorial: 6 months
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., frequent walking, climbing stairs, standing, reaching, bending and stooping
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled