Contact Center Engineer, Amazon Connect Location:
Houston, TX or
Mississauga, ON Reporting Manager:
Manager, Telecom Opportunity:
The Contact Center Engineer, Amazon Connect position is responsible for ensuring that all call center systems supported and maintained to support the business optimally. This role is aimed at supporting the new Amazon Connect platform and the IVR solution deployed to manage customer interactions and payments processing. Successful candidate will collaborate with the rest of the telephony and IT teams and ensure business requests issued by Just Energy end users are completed within agreed SLA terms. This role involves supporting day to day maintenance, administration and system management for all telephony systems including Amazon Connect, Microsoft Teams, and Call Center solutions such as Acqueon dialer, workforce optimization and CRM tools. Responsibilities:
- Cloud Service administration and support %26ndash; Amazon Connect, M365, Microsoft Endpoint management, Salesforce, etc.
- Configuration of omnichannel contact center, teams, services, and skills.
- Perform Telecom Administration and Maintenance: MAC%26rsquo;s, assign new extensions and voicemail, coordinate station moves, create login profiles, complete onboarding/offboarding tasks in respective applications and other changes required within the telecom applications stack.
- Review, analyze, modify and create call flows, queues, skills, routing profiles, and prompts, on an iterative basis.
- Coordinate with business units on call flow parameters, design and testing requirements.
- Review, analyze, and resolve call routing issues. Provide root cause analysis and resolution.
- Follow change management and problem resolution process
- Prioritize and resolve outstanding service impacting issues and provide communication on progress/resolution.
- Mobile device management and administration %26ndash; Assign corporate issued mobile devices such as iPhone and iPad, administer/troubleshoot MDM software, follow inventory and asset management process and assist with plan audits.
- Follow documented operational procedures for the production operation of all monitored systems and software, including network, telephony and server services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience building IVR Call flows within AWS Connect Platform, call routing, and configuration of Amazon Connect environment
- DevOps experience %26ndash; develop and maintain IVR code, manage CI/CD pipelines for deployment into various environments
- Working experience with AWS services such as Amazon Connect, Lambda, S3, Athena, Kinesis (etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are required to clarify, analyze and investigate organizational needs, identify potential roadblocks and develop viable, working, and cost-effective solutions
- Ability to analyze problems and provide viable working solutions
- Must be able to work independently and/or in a group/team setting
- Effective at managing multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, taking initiative, meeting deadlines and working well under pressure
Years of Experience:
- Solid understanding of the ITIL framework.
- Demonstrated experience operating and troubleshooting in both AWS and Microsoft environments andor respective telephony technologies.
- Must be flexible to work remotely and at corporate office locations.
- Must be able to travel Internationally
- Must be available to support rotating on call
- Minimum 2+ years of proven hands-on experience in supporting complex voice and call center environments
- 2+ years of configuration experience working with Amazon Connect and Microsoft Teams environments.
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience
- Proficient knowledge of AWS services such as Amazon Connect, Lambda, S3, Athena, Kinesis (etc.)
- Working knowledge of M365, Azure, Microsoft Teams, Endpoint Management, Salesforce
- Experience developing and troubleshooting solutions with code/scripting (e.g., python, java, c#, .NET, Node.js)
- Familiarity and working experience with source control (Git and Azure Devops) and Visual Studio
Bachelors%26rsquo; degree preferred in the field of Telecommunication Technology, Computer Science or equivalent. Who We Are
Just Energy is a consumer company focused on essential needs, including electricity and natural gas; health and well-being, such as water quality and filtration devices; and utility conservation, bringing energy efficient solutions and renewable energy options to consumers. Currently operating in the United States and Canada, Just Energy serves both residential and commercial customers. Just Energy is the parent company of Amigo Energy, EdgePower Inc., Filter Group Inc., Hudson Energy, Interactive Energy Group, Tara Energy, and terrapass. Is Just Energy Group the place for you? Energy, Opportunity, and Growth
are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us. You have the
Energy to commit to going %26lsquo;above and beyond%26rsquo; on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things. You seek
Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive, and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success. Your Growth
is about what you and your team accomplish together and is limited only by your energy and opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same. Benefits:
Just Energy offers a robust benefits plan for staff members, as well as Employee Assistance Programs that offer a wealth of tools and resources to enrich the employee experience. The company also provides a number of cost-free, self-development courses for those that wish to build on their skills and competencies. In addition, a variety of awards offer another opportunity to recognize and reward employees. What We Have to Offer:
Just Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Work from home (WFH) Model
- Competitive compensation
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (employer paid)
- Registered Retirement Savings Account
- Employee Share Purchase Program (employer matching)
- Health & Dental benefits begin on hire date
- Paid personal time off days
- Business casual
- Free parking
- Company paid Short-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee discount opportunities
- Personal development resources
- Health and wellbeing tools and resources