Regal Rexnord Corporation (RRX) is approximately a %245B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and power transmission products serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food %26amp; beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. The company has approximately 29,000 global associates with significant operations in the US, Mexico, Europe, China, and India. Regal Rexnord Corporation is the result of a merger between Regal Beloit Corporation and Rexnord%26rsquo;s PMC business which was completed in 2021. The headquarters for Regal Rexnord is located in Beloit, WI with an executive satellite office in Rosemont, IL.
You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. Our products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing. Our business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. For us, this means creating innovative solutions while focused on both customer needs and our commitment to sustainability. Join our team to create your better tomorrow. Regal Rexnord is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, citizenship status (unless required by the applicable law or government contract), disability or protected veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Regal is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Responsibility within the General Industries / Commercial Refrigeration business segment for leadership (working manager) of the team responsible for electronic hardware design, documentation, testing, and validation; as well as production, quality, and supply chain support.
- As the team leader, responsible for the administrative and personnel duties to manage oneself and the team on the following
- Design hardware electronics for high voltage (115Vac, 230Vac %26amp; 460Vac) electronic controllers for electric machines (motors)
- Simulate mixed analog and digital electronic circuits
- Select and assess suitability and reliability of electronic components
- Manage product documentation
- Interact with Application, Software, and other Electronic Engineers to meet customer/system requirements of electronic designs
- Prototype electronic circuits and document measurements and results
- Review and approve electrical documentation (schematics, assembly drawings, parts lists, PCB layouts, etc.)
- Perform failure analysis of electronic circuits. Issue reports on findings as well as recommendations on opportunities for continuous improvement
- Interface with circuit board contract electronic manufacturers (CEM)
Required and Desired Education / Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor (or Master) of Science in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, equivalent degree or work experience
- 5+ (7+ preferred) years relevant experience, includes intern and co-op experiences
- Desire for a working manager role or 3+ years in a leadership role
- Experience designing 3 phase inverters for electric machines (induction or permanent magnet motors)
- Experience designing mixed analog and digital circuits
- Experience designing switch mode power supplies (buck and fly back configurations)
- Experience designing analog electronic functions (isolated RS-232, RS-485, NFC antennas)
- Experience with circuit schematic capture and layout
- Experience with circuit simulation software
- Experience testing and troubleshooting high voltage electronics up to 400Vdc
- Experience with evaluating reliability of electronic circuits
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TEAMS, etc.)
- Experience providing customer support and dealing with customer issues.
- Skilled in organizing, prioritizing and coordinating working relationships with all levels of personnel within and outside of the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
Travel: Some domestic and international travel to plants, test facilities, and/or customer facilities required.
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Service
- Digital Electronics
- Electrical Engineering