TAX Free Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced HVAC Engineering Specialist to be based in Qatar by an oil and gas industry leader for one of the MAJOR Projects.
• Responsible for the review and selection of an adequate HVAC system to be applied for the Technical Buildings within the Wellhead platforms
• Define, specify, and carry out necessary technical studies in order to propose robust and optimized technical solutions.
• Coordinates and Leads engineering discipline technical reviews for architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing and loss prevention, including functional support as required.
• Responsible for ensuring the HVAC design complies with the project data sheets & project specifications, safety, and environmental requirements as well as local regulations.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Thermodynamic Engineering. (Advanced degree is desirable.)
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 15 years of relevant experience as HVAC system design and engineer in oil and gas industry with at least 10 years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major capital projects
- Experience in HVAC design and engineering for technical buildings in well head platforms
- Significant experience in working with FEED/EPCI Contractors and interfacing with equipment suppliers.
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
Technical and Business Skills
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office and other relevant applications such as HVAC and Architectural design tools.
- Excellent communication / written skills and ability to work with different disciplines.
- High awareness of safe working practices associated with design, construction, installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning of offshore pipelines and facilities.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)
- Systems Design
- Oil And Gas