This international energy consultancy based in London, is looking for an Account Executive. The company has been successfully delivering energy cost management solutions to 1000s of clients across different countries for over 25 years. On the back of recent new client acquisitions, we are undergoing an expansion program, and looking for an Account Executive to be part of service delivery team to our existing large and multi-site clients.
This is office-based role, working as a part of the growing team. You would be providing support services and ongoing care to our existing large and multi-site clients. The company provides ongoing professional growth and friendly environment for the right candidate. Ongoing training and full support is available from the entire management team as well as from other team members. In the recent employee survey, the most common words used to describe the company were great people, positive work environment and growing business.
- Providing excellent customer service by responding to customer enquiries such as billing, metering, change of tenancies, fixed price procurement, analysing results of tender, etc.
- Regularly communicating with other team members and departments to ensure maximum efficiency and optimal client experience.
- Maintaining and sustaining relationships with energy suppliers and clients
- Any other duties reasonably requested.
- Minimum one-year experience in the energy industry
- Experience in business-to-business customer service
- Good numeric skills with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent both written and verbal communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Exceptional organisational skills
Does this role sound like something you’d be interested in? Please don’t hesitate to contact Emma with your CV at [ Email address blocked ]
- Microsoft Excel
- Attention To Detail
- Business To Business
- Customer Service