The sales department is responsible of a set of business activities and processes that contribute the business to run effectively, efficiently and in support of business strategies and goals
SBU MED > Service Sales Italy & Greece > Service Support
- Understands and coordinates requests for quotations that are within the scope of service
- Define all Service requirements to be included in new product/service contracts
- Handles commercial proposals, guarantee Quality, Completeness and Time Responsiveness
- Coordinate the negotiation with customers and effectively promote them within the wind market trends and innovations.
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations, promoting new products and services and enhance existing customer relationships
- Identify (I) potential customers and the decision makers within the client organization and (II) opportunities for service's campaigns that will lead to an increase in sales
- Master's Degree (or equivalent work experience) Engineering, business, marketing and sales or related field of study
- At least 4/5 years' experience in a commercial position with a proven track record in meeting sales targets
- Fluent in Italian and English (Fluency in additional languages is a plus)
- Possess core competencies in contract related fields and business management, with risk management experience
- In-deep knowledge and expertise on contractual terms & conditions with capability to evaluate change impacts and / or to handle possible claim
- Energy market knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office and SAP
What we offer
We offer a complex job, an high-quality learning environment and opportunities for career development at a well-known wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a growing industry.
Position based in Taranto
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.