To implement solutions for Software Application requirements following the Software Development Life Cycle.
• Graduate of Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Four (4) years proven development experience in web technologies (.Net / C#)
• Two (2) years relevant experience in supporting applications.
• Knowledge in information architecture, human-centered design and computer interaction, mobile usability design principles.
• A track record of delivering successful web / mobile application implementation.
• Experience on web service integration (API, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
• Experience in mobile development (native coding) is a plus
Required Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
• Web (for Web Developer)
o Proficiency in .Net, C#, and MSSQL
o Knowledge in .NET MVC
o In depth understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and best practices.
o Understanding of OO programming and design patterns
o Understanding of layout aesthetics
o Working knowledge in Agile Development methodology / Scrum
o Working knowledge in MVC
o Use of version control and repository (e.g. SVN, Bitbucket, Git)
o Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
o Understanding of other compiled languages
o Excellent communication and writing skills
o Time management skills / Can work with minimum supervision
o Data Analysis, Organization and Reporting skills
o Quality Conscious (Superior attention to details)
o Ability to multi-task
o Problem solving skill / Analytical skills
• Extended working hours
• Fast paced environment