0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Electrical Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that all electrical subcontractors are working in compliance with CTJV project specifications and will work closely with the Electrical Lead to oversee and coordinate all electrical construction activities, and ensure that they are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality and safety standards.
Degree or Diploma in Electrical
Minimum 8 years of experience in oil and gas project as Electrical Supervisor
Core Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
Safety, Health, Environment, and Security (SHES)
- Ensure the safety of all personnel on site by promoting a culture of safety, following the golden rules, and attending required SHES and QA trainings.
- Ensure that all assigned CTJV and subcontractor personnel comply with Company, CTJV, and subcontractor SHES policies, plans, and procedures.
- Conduct regular safety audits and inspections to ensure that subcontractors maintain a good standard of housekeeping on site, operate plant and equipment safely, and use a banksman as required.
- Collaborate with Scaffold Supervisors to ensure that all scaffold structures are controlled by a Scafftag type system, and only qualified scaffolders modify scaffolds.
- Implement a continuous safety toolbox training program including SHES and Quality, and review subcontractor Work Method Statements (WMS) and JSA’s at the request of the Superintendent.
- Ensure that all lifting equipment, lifting tackle, and material transport equipment are certified and in good condition, and conduct daily cranage checks.
- Ensure all subcontractor plant, equipment, tools, and materials are fit for use and comply with CTJV SHES procedures.
- Ensure subcontractors comply with all relevant QC plans and procedures, and conduct quality control checks in accordance with Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) and other appropriate QC records.
- Collaborate with QC department in conducting QC audits of subcontractors, and ensure that Company is notified of all inspections 24 hours in advance.
- Liaise with QC department to ensure Non-Conformance Reports (NCR’s) and audit observations are closed-out by the agreed date.
- Ensure subcontractors are working to up-to-date design documentation, and maintain a register of Technical Queries raised by subcontractors within their area of responsibility.
- Liaise with engineering department to ensure a prompt response to engineering queries, and ensure subcontractors record all modifications on 'as-built' drawings.
- Supervise electrical subcontractors to ensure they adhere to project specifications, CTJV and subcontractor procedures, plans, WMS’s, ITP’s, and other SHES and quality documentation relating to his area of responsibility.
- Review and comment on subcontractor schedules at the request of the Electrical Superintendent, and liaise with Company civil works representatives to ensure they are fully informed of progress.
- Co-ordinate with other CTJV discipline groups in handing over work to other subcontractors, and review subcontractor progress and manage change requests.
- Monitor subcontractor labor levels and review trade composition against project requirements to ensure progress and productivity targets are achieved.
- Prepare daily and weekly construction reports, attend subcontractors weekly progress meetings at the request of the Electrical Superintendent, and review weekly progress against short-term plans.
- Review material and equipment deliveries and report discrepancies, shortages, etc., to the Electrical Superintendent.
- Ensure that due consideration is given to the financial implications of all instructions to subcontractors, reducing CTJV costs whenever possible.
- Construction Management
- Occupational Safety And Health