HEAVY LIFT METHODS ENGINEER – CONTRACT – SURREY
Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas, design and construction contractor is urgently seeking a Heavy Lift Methods Engineer to join their team based in Surrey.
· Must have experience of working on offshore installation or removal projects within the offshore oil and gas industry.
· Must have Heavy Lift design experience, as well as be able to follow up activities offshore or in the yards, including in the role of field engineer.
· Should have recent experience of the responsibilities below.
SALARY/RATE: Negotiable. If interested in a permanent role please quote salary you would be looking for when applying. Alternatively, if you are interested in this as a contract role then please quote the Ltd Company rate you would be looking for.
BENEFITS: Very Close to the Station.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be to work within the UK.
· Technical integrity and compliance with estimated costs and deadlines throughout the various engineering phases of the project
· Performing direct engineering tasks to guarantee the quality of the product for methods requirements
· Draw up a general engineering schedule as stipulated by the contract to be revised by the Project
· Identify technical problems and make the necessary technical decisions within the limitations imposed by contractual requirements
· Draw up definitions and detailed specifications of tasks and sub-tasks or supervise their drafting by other resources if requested
· Define the materials or services to be purchased for engineering tasks within the allocated resource budget, in conjunction with his direct responsible
· Approve all the technical design necessary for the purchase and/or construction of products to be supplied to the Client
· Perform all the engineering verifications and calculations necessary for the methodology to be implemented
· Supervise and verify the drafting describing the methodology to be implemented
· Summarise and clarify in a manual all methodology activities, clearly identifying the show stoppers (if any). Transfer inside the manual all useful data derived by analyses performed by others
· Ensure that the operation people on board of the vessel receive all useful data in form of reports, manuals and drawings
· Follow up activities offshore or in any construction place deemed necessary by the project
· All the above activities could be performed with different level of deepness for Project or Bid assistance performance
· Participation to the offshore activities with the role of field engineer, when requested both in the yards and offshore during the vessel operation campaign
· Be responsible to verify equipment and materials
Oil And Gas