You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Sales Manager, Customer Support
Job Specific Accountabilities
• Collaborate with Lubricant Division department heads to identify the business needs and understand
the business processes in order to facilitate the effective development of required business solutions.
• Assist the business in defining initiatives, including defining their objective, conducting cost benefit
analysis, determining operational feasibility studies etc. to facilitate the development of a
comprehensive business case.
• Generate high quality periodic and ad hoc reports for line and senior management review and
facilitate effective decision-making process.
• Establish reports and insights, in line with strategy and guidelines, to capture most important findings
ready for communication towards management.
• Prepare relevant materials for meetings and presentations, in line with the agreed-upon content to
ensure that the information shared is relevant, accurate and timely available.
• Analyse the financial performance of a given area of activity versus budgets to identify areas of
unsatisfactory performance examine reasons of the same and facilitate rectification and also identify
potential performance improvement opportunities that may be capitalized upon.
• Develops standard procedures to manage and maintain business operational and financial
• Analyzing the monthly price list from various production points.
• In coordination with Finance ensure accurate costs are reflected in the system at al point of times,
• Develop tool for monthly reporting of costs, sales price, and gross margins to perform required gap
analysis for business to act upon.
• Analyze trends with a view to managing costs, optimize planning, budgeting, and performance on a
• Identify and support business process improvements and efficiencies that support Lubricant division
business performance, improve customer satisfaction and drive innovation and growth.
• Apply structured problem-solving efforts and track trends to identify barriers to effective and efficient
performance and areas for possible optimization.
• Identify critical areas where there is a business need to execute improvement projects by supporting
the Production Optimization Manager in facilitating sessions with relevant employees.
• Coordinate with relevant divisions / departments for to help improve cost efficiency.
• Support operational planning for next year and roll out target of (sales, expansions, new concepts,
new products, locations, regions, etc) based on data and analytics gathered.
External Market assessment
• Utilise the most appropriate inputs in terms of data/information, both internal and external. Identify
gaps in data/information relevant to projects.
• Identify ways to analyse different market metrics and variable that can provide answers to current
performance gaps or can inform decision makers on different drivers or derailers that can affect
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
• Commercial Group, Lubricant Division
• Human Capital, Finance Departments, Operations Group
• Consultants and Service companies
- potential sales
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent. Additional account of finance
qualification will be preferred.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
• 8-10 years of experience in analysing business, cost and market data and support developing business plans
• Knowledge of business workflows, operations processes and systems.
• Innovative and conceptual thinking
• Communication and influencing skills
- Business Management
- Business Planning
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements