Paragon GE is looking for a Gabonese E&I Technician for a role with an E&P company in Gabon.
Min 5 years’ experience required in an E&I role, ideally will have HV certification and valid offshore certification.
Position Title: E&I Technician
Residential or Rotational: Rotational (offshore)
Staff or Temp: Staff
Expected package: To be discussed.
Minimum requirements set below.
● HV Jointer or HV Certification is preferred
● CompEX hazardous area installation and inspection
● Min 5 years in E&I role after apprenticeship/training
● Installation of conduit, cable racking, glanding of cables, instrumentation, calibration, loop tests.
● Electrical Testing - IR, Continuity, polarity.
● Competent with schematic, single line drawings.
● Basic IT skills
● Good level of English
● Survival & Huet required