· To safely operate, maintain, repair and improve clients’ electrical assets within the Energy sector. Undertaking work in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring excellent levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
· North West England
· The maintenance, installation and testing of plant, pipework and equipment
· Pipeline pressure testing
· Maintaining maintenance records, either in hard copy or on CMMS
· Identification of spare parts and assistance in the sourcing of those items
· Pipeline clearance and annual pig cleaning activities
· Spill response including training exercises
· Recommendation of improvements to the facilities
· Carry out assigned duties and work without direct supervision and in potentially remote/hazardous locations
· Responsible for operating and using mobile plant, mechanical lifting handling equipment, tools and other equipment properly and safely, ensuring they are correctly maintained and stored. Operating in accordance with safety codes, legal and Company standards, all legal regulations and other Codes.
· Support development/updates to Penspen technical policies/procedures and guidance documents
· Adhere to Penspen UK Health, Safety and Environment policy and comply with employee responsibilities listed in the Health, Safety and Environment Handbook
· Carry out assigned activities on all equipment associated with energy assets. (Planned; defect; projects activities) to the required standards
· Monitor condition of client/company equipment – ensuring reports are completed as applicable.
· Demonstrate teamwork and development across all Penspen UK activities to achieve business objectives and improve performance
Qualifications/ Knowledge / Experience (Skills):
- Electrical Apprenticeship or Equivalent to NVQ level 3.
- 18th Edition IEE Regulations. BS 7671:2018
- Complex Modules EX-01 to EX-04 Gas & Vapours
- Verification & Testing 2394-01
- Inspection & Verification, 2395-01
- Time served maintenance electrician
- 5 years’ experience in petro chemical environment
- Able to work safely in a hazardous petro chemical environment performing both electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks to scheduled maintenance procedures.
- A current valid UK driving license is essential to this position
- Good computing skills required including knowledge of Microsoft IT applications
Computerized Maintenance Management Systems