0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Engineer, Project Services
Bow Resources Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Contractor
We are looking for an Engineer, Project Services for our client, who is a leading national petroleum exploration and production company.
The job holder shall be responsible for provision of engineering support services, planning, procurement, execution, budget, accounting and organizing.
This role is based in Malaysia.
- Provide technical support to all disciplines in the project team as may be requested e.g. generating any spreadsheet/database, license/register any project information, prepare TOR or Engineering dossier for particular workshop, etc.
- Support and liaise with discipline engineer and project services team to smooth the execution of engineering, procurement, construction, logistics, etc.
- Facilitate meeting, workshop, coordination between project team, contractor, supplier, etc.
- Execute, monitor and follow-up any procurement activity as assigned by supervisor.
- Manage/organize agendas, travel arrangements, appointments, etc. for the team and management as assigned.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other project data, including to submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Supporting and maintaining data management and data processing. Manage document filing and retrieval system for reports, correspondences, logs, maps and figures.
- Support Project Services Manager in any special assignment may have during the execution of project.
Qualifications and experience:
- BSc in Engineering, or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in any industry.
- Experienced in (offshore/onshore) Oil and Gas project management is preferable.
- Experienced in Supply chain management is advantage.
- Must have hands-on experience in Microsoft Office which includes Excel, Words, PowerPoint and others.
- Self-motivated and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong organization and coordinating skills.
- Willingness to learn and ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal abilities and service mind.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Agenda Development
- Data Management
- Data Processing