This position is mainly responsible, but not limited to the following:
• Manage and experience in RFCC/FCC unit to ensure RFCC/FCC unit operated in stable and optimization.
• Care for the health and safety of employees by creating a strong organizational IIF culture and effectively manage safety, health and environmental safety risks in the workplace;
• Ensure that Technical support is provided to achieve the objectives of GEMS, PSM and Process Safety;
• Create, maintain and improve the technical services team so that it achieves its targets and continues to do so over time by ensuring competence and adequacy of Technical resources.
• Ensure that chemical advice, testing and product quality control services are provided in a safe, reliable & efficient manner.
• Develop and manage the section business plan & budget in accordance with agreed short and long term goals.
• Ensure that the Process Control function is able to maintain and develop advanced control applications for the Production unit control systems so that the operation of the units is safer. more reliable, and more efficient.
• Ensure processes are in place to find best practice in areas critical to Dung Quat Refinery's success and for bringing these to higher levels of performance where gaps are identified.
• Implement, monitor, control and improve as appropriate management systems and process engineering standards relevant to effective delivery of Technical Services.
• Provide direction and support to Production, Reliability & Planning to enable optimum utilization of refinery assets consistent with attainment of the refinery production plan.
• Devise and implement strategies for improved gross margin capture, reducing structural OPEX, improve energy efficiency, reduce mass loss and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
• Identify capital projects which will reduce risk or improve profitability and support implementation.
• In collaboration with relevant departments, develops the optimum annual energy targets for the refinery which are realistic and achievable based on the approved KPIs and budgets.