Key Job Accountabilities
2. Provide guidance and timely review on contractor’s and Contrators suppliers/sub-contractors pipeline design deliverables verifying fitness for purpose and compliance with contract requirements including codes and standards and ensure PMT or other technical support is available to address any gaps.
3. Champion initiatives with the Contractor to deliver on the project objectives i.e. safety, quality, cost and schedule and review and make recommendations to the Head of Pipeline Engineering and Project Engineers as necessary.
4. Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts in respective disciplines involved in the pipeline lateral buckling design and its mitigation including crossing design finalisation.
5. Steward timely progress of the pipeline crossing design including Third party reviews and approvals upto the sign-off of the Crossing Agreements with all third parties well ahead of the site need dates.
6. Support respective Offshore Package Managers in delivery of the Crossing related materials/systems and provide engineering support during the field installation of the NFXP Offshore Pipelines & Cables systems, as required.
8. Promote inter-departmental communications and encourage teamwork through managing the pipeline engineering interface between all stakeholdes.
9. Assist PMT in meeting QGPMS expectations as required by the Facility Design & Construction