You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Specialist, Reservoir Engineering (Surveillance)
Analyze wells / reservoirs performance and production forecasts / requirements of various development options. Apply integrated approach involving geo-science, reservoir, petroleum engineering, drilling & completion & surface facilities and develop surveillance plans to monitor field performance & the preferred option to enhance production & maximize recovery.Minimum Qualification
Bachelor Degree Petroleum Engineering.Minimum Experience, Knowledge & Skills
8 years of experience in field development activities, simulation studies, new technology assessment to enhance production
Revenues/ Budget: As per approved financial budget
Direct Reports: As per organization chart
Indirect Reports: As per organization chart
Job Specific Accountabilities
• Develop improved production and completion strategies, workover plans aimed at enhancing production.
• Analyze performance of existing wells / reservoirs & potential development concepts and recommend alternative Improved Recovery Options to enhance production & maximize recovery.
• Apply integrated approach involving geoscience, reservoir management, drilling & completion to properly assess wells / reservoirs performance, identify potential risks and uncertainties, develop mitigation actions including: optimization of wells locations, numbers, architectures and completion designs
• Design pilots / appraisal wells and data acquisition plans required to reduce risks and uncertainties and narrow down development options. Include business case for pilot implementation & data acquisition based on ‘value of information’.
• Design & analyses of SCAL / PVT laboratory studies.
• Participate in integrated reservoir characterization studies. Evaluate and optimize development schemes. Use fundamental reservoir engineering techniques and integrate dynamic and static data to optimize sweep efficiency.
• Supervise / Conduct single well and sector model studies for performance evaluation of different completion designs & recovery processes.
- Data Collection
- Drilling Operations
- Petroleum Engineering