Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Key Result Areas
- Plan and define the key productivity measures to be captured during the offshore execution campaign in the “execution worksheets”.
- Assist respective leads to develop and steward multi-discipline execution plan roadmaps.
- Ensure effectiveness of Construction execution risk assessments, and assist in the development and closeout of action plans, in coordination with the Project Risk Coordinator.
- Monitor offshore execution progress against the offshore integrated schedule.
- Monitor, record and analyze Contractor daily activities and work downtime.
- Ensure timely communication of issues to the PMT.
- Proactively facilitate with stakeholders "best for project" solutions for changes in the onshore/offshore integrated schedule.
- Ensure safety expectations are clearly communicated and understood.
- Ensure safety kickoff meetings are conducted prior to execution of the work.
- Participate and occasionally lead “Daily Call” with all Site Superintendents.
- Submit daily progress reports and capture execution data.
- Support Contractor’s execution of safety plan.
- Engage with the Field Team on upcoming/future execution activities.
- Manage field team logistics working with and organizing RLIC passes, Doha Port Passes and QG helicopter logistics as necessary.
- Manage the Field Management Team logistics for all disciplines.
- Manager and steward the Marine Warranty Surveyor activities and costs
- Coordinate Construction and Installation participation in Lessons Learned and constructability / installability reviews.
- Operating Environment, Framework and Boundaries
- Works with in established Company and industry policies and procedures
- Works in an evolving business environment where expansion opportunities are being identified on a continuous basis, adding additional complexity and workload to the existing project environment.
- Works effectively within established procedures, or creates and endorses new procedures as necessary, to further develop the Project management philosophy.
- Works on large capital expenditure projects in a highly dynamic team environment that has tight deadlines, high pressure and visibility, requiring accuracy, initiative and the ability to multi-task