Key Job Accountabilities
Key Result Areas:
· Provide leadership, coaching and guidance to the FEED and EPC contractors
· Demonstrate visible safety program leadership.
· Plan and schedule work (short term and long term) and ensure execution of work per plan.
· Maintain design integrity and quality requirements through the management of change and specification deviation processes.
· Ensure issuance of high quality AFC deliverables on schedule to Construction.
· Successfully execute information management requirements throughout project life.
· Apply and capture lessons learned related to project engineering activities.
· Engage resources outside the PMT on a timely basis to resolve engineering issues.
Operating Environment, Framework and Boundaries:
· Project core values that strives to achieve best in class Safety, Health, Environmental & Security performance.
· Show dynamism with high expectations for flawless project execution in safety, quality, cost and schedule performance. Demonstrate accuracy, initiative and the ability to multi-task as essential skills.
· High visibility, large capital expenditure project with significant execution schedule pressure.
· Well established policies and procedures, with high expectations for business controls compliance and awareness to meet changing needs.
· Sensitivity to diverse, multicultural environments in engineering, fabrication, field construction and operations.
· Continuous improvement approach to build on best practices and lessons learned.
· Significantly complex internal and external interfaces to coordinate.