• To implement and maintain Shipyard QA/QC management system enabling continual improvement of quality assurance and control processes.
• Review the scope of work and identify the client requirements in terms of quality assurance and quality control
• Obtain , update and maintain client specifications and procedures during the project cycle and refer the same as necessary in the project deliverables
• Develop Project quality plans, project QA/QC procedures , Inspection & Test Plans (ITP), etc. basing the project requirements.
• Carry out QA/QC inspection / surveillance practice in keeping with agreed project plan / ITP,etc and generate on time reports.
• Document the detected/ reported non-conformities, investigate to identify root cause and ensure to implement effective corrective actions.
• Handle customer complaints , documentation, investigation, tracking and reporting the outcome.
• Review subcontractor/ consultant/ Third party QA/QC documentation for its adequacy and effectiveness.
Graduate Mechanical Engineer from a recognized university
5 to 8 years experience, must have experience related to marine sector (ship building, ship repair, etc.)
Qualified Welding Engineer / Inspector (AWS / CSWIP)
ASNT Level II (MP / PT / UT)
Internal / Lead Auditor ISO9001:2015
Competent with generic computer applications. CAD exposure is preferred