Only British candidates due to work location
Ensure the performance of electrical works activities following Foreman instructions and in accordance with safety and quality standards.
▪ Perform the electrical works in accordance with safety and quality requirements
▪ Perform electrical or electronic wiring connections for equipment, circuit breakers, transformers, cabinets and an other electrical apparatus
▪ Ensure the works are carried out according to project drawings
▪ Verify the equipment and materials are in good and safe operating conditions and report any anomalies to Foreman
▪ Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
▪ Ensure coordination with the adjacent works to minimize coactivities and eliminate unsafe conditions
▪ Follow the permit-to-work statement
▪ Ensure the housekeeping of the work location
▪ Properly maintain electrical systems, switchboards, related electrical equipment, SCR control system, EO System and all electrical instrumentation, including high/low voltage and DC System and all the equipment relative at the onshore fleet in accordance with Maintenance Electr Section Lead or Workshop Foreman (only for onshore activities)
-Basic Offshore Safety Induction And Emergency Training (Bosiet) including HUET and CA-EBS.