As a Senior Consultant Operations & Maintenance (O&M) you play a pivotal role in building bridges between customer needs and technical innovations.
As Senior Consultant O&M - Offshore Wind Energy, you:
- Advise clients on how to reduce the cost of energy by implementing ECN developed technical innovations and solutions in the field of O&M strategies;
- Will analyze operational data of offshore wind farms in close collaboration with our clients, using the ECN developed O&M models and tools, in order to improve their O&M strategies.
- Are in close contact with our clients and the unit business developers, acquiring new projects to add value for our clients;
- Will contribute to the R&D projects in the field of O&M strategy development;
- Will work in multidisciplinary project teams, where you will contribute by performing applied research and reporting the results, focused on meeting the needs of ECN's clients;
- Consult and discuss with your colleagues (researchers) on detailed technical matters;
- Co-operate with industrial partners and research institutes, both national and international;
- Will work with and help implement, ECN developed hardware and tools for monitoring wind turbine loads at low costs;
- Do all this in order to contribute to the mission of ECN Wind Energy: lower the cost of Wind Energy.
You are a dynamic and enthusiastic person who is very much result oriented. You are an initiator and able to perform your work in an autonomous way, while keeping focus on both the co-operation and the results within your projects. You have experience in working with and for clients and that motivates you. You have:
- An academic engineering degree;
- Good analytical and advisory skills;
- At least 10 years of working experience in the (offshore) wind energy sector, that has allowed you to establish a relevant network;
- Worked on O&M strategies for offshore wind farms, hands on experience with asset management and O&M solutions such as condition/health monitoring
- Considerable experience with high level consultancy;
- Sound commercial awareness and strong persistence.
You have strong communication skills and are able to present yourself convincingly in English and preferably in Dutch. As your playground is the world travelling will be part of your job.
For more information please contact Anne Greven at <phone number removed> or <email address removed>
Similar Job Searches
- Senior Consultant O M Offshore Wind Energy
- Senior Consultant O M Offshore Wind Energy in Noord-Holland
- Senior Consultant O M Offshore Wind Energy in Netherlands
- Oil and Gas jobs in Noord-Holland
- Oil and Gas jobs in Netherlands
- Senior Consultant
- Senior Offshore
- Consultant Senior
- Energy Consultant
- Offshore Senior
- Offshore Energy
- Wind Offshore
- Wind Energy
- Senior Energy
- Senior Wind Energy Consultant