Our client is one of the world's leading integrated Energy companies. This top 10 Fortune 500 Corporation has pioneered everything from upstream exploration and production, midstream transportation, power and trading, to downstream manufacturing and retail.
The main function of a warehouse worker is to receive, store and issue materials, equipment and other items from stockroom, warehouse or storage yard. Job Responsibilities:
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer;
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards;
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors;
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas;
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment;
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations;
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment;
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors;
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
- Verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability;
- Team player and detail oriented;
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- High school diploma or GED required;
- 0-2 years experience required.
Salary and Benefits
Brunel Energy provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Through a network of 40 offices in 5 continents (Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa and Australia) we currently second over 8,000 Technical Engineering Specialists to the largest multinational Oil & Gas Companies and major EPC Contractors, through well-established global supply agreements.
Contract Hire Full Time + benefitsCompetitive wages and benefit package
Similar Job Searches
- Material Handler Warehouse Assistant
- Material Handler Warehouse Assistant in Port Arthur, Texas
- Material Handler Warehouse Assistant in Jefferson County, Texas
- Material Handler Warehouse Assistant in Texas
- Material Handler Warehouse Assistant in West, United States
- Oil and Gas jobs in Port Arthur, Texas
- Oil and Gas jobs in Jefferson County, Texas
- Oil and Gas jobs in Texas
- Oil and Gas jobs in West, United States
- Material Handler
- Warehouse Assistant
- Handler Material
- Warehouse Material Handler
- Material Warehouse
- Material Assistant
- Assistant Material