Pre-Employment Testing Required
This Operations and Mechanical (O&M) position requires pre-employment testing. After you apply to this position you will receive an email to complete the Phase 1 Online Assessment. In order to be consider for this position, candidates must complete one of the listed action items below pior to the close of the requisition. Candidates who do not complete the assessment or map their test results to this application by the requisition close date will be disqualified for consideration for this open position.
- NEW CANDIDATE - (NO test results on file): MUST complete the Phase 1 Assessment before the close of the requisition. Candidates who complete the assessment after the requisition close date will not be considered for this position.
- RETURNING CANDIDATE - (Exisiting test results on file): DO NOT HAVE to re-test but you MUST click the test link in order to map your test scores to this application. Failure to map your test scores will result in your being disquailified for consideration for this open position.
REQUISITION CLOSE DATE (UPDATED)E Tuesday, November 21, 2017 @ 11:59 PM Central Standard Time
- The Terminal Operator is responsible for the day-to-day operations within the terminal. The Terminal Operator will have on call emergency responsibilities Monday through Friday, with the possibility of overtime and weekend call outs. The Terminal Operator may be required to provide relief to other Operators in their work area. Shifts vary by terminal location and are often ten or twelve hours in duration. Terminal Operators must be willing to work in the proximity of various hydrocarbon products, electrical circuits, and machinery. This position participates in alcohol and drug testing programs (i.e., DOT and/or Company).
- Position does not include relocation benefits or travel expense reimbursement associated with the pre-employment process
- Maintain an incident free workplace by adhering to various Company safety programs
- Perform facility maintenance, including cleaning facilities, grounds upkeep, painting, etc.
- Read and understand station flow and pipeline alignment drawings
- Responsible for the accurate measurement and sampling of crude oils, products, and natural gas liquids
- Utilize computer software to perform various data input, product tracking, reporting, and company communication
- Perform to highest safety standards, including reporting all incidents and discrepancies
- Terminal Operators daily duties may include but are not limited to:
- Daily inspections and facility maintenance
- General filing and data Entry
- Loading rack surveillance (i.e. driver certification, driver observations, alarm management, etc.)
- Product inventory
- Product quality assurance (i.e. tank certification, product sampling, etc.)
- Troubleshooting mechanical equipment
- Able to ascend to the top of tanks to perform gauging or other work
- Ability to plan daily work activities in accordance with established Company and Regulatory procedures
- Ability to communicate (read, write, and speak) effectively
- Ability to operate hand tools or other equipment to accomplish assigned tasks
- Able to use Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a consistent safe work ethic
- Knowledge of emergency response procedures and DOT motor carrier regulations
- Must be willing and able to attend/complete required training courses
- Must be willing and able to work in small team environments
- Must be willing and able to work in various locations, both indoors and outdoors, in a variety of weather conditions and temperatures
- Must have safe driving skills
- Must possess a valid driver's license
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Similar Job Searches
- Terminal Operator (Fuel Operations Lockport)
- Terminal Operator (Fuel Operations Lockport) in Lockport, Illinois
- Terminal Operator (Fuel Operations Lockport) in Will County, Illinois
- Terminal Operator (Fuel Operations Lockport) in Illinois
- Terminal Operator (Fuel Operations Lockport) in Midwest, United States
- Oil and Gas jobs in Lockport, Illinois
- Oil and Gas jobs in Will County, Illinois
- Oil and Gas jobs in Illinois
- Oil and Gas jobs in Midwest, United States
- Terminal Operator
- Operations Operator
- Operator Operations
- Operations Terminal
- Terminal Operations
- Operator Terminal