Click here for more Telecom Designer jobs
• Produce both commercial and technical proposals for Telecommunication Systems based on customer’s enquiry and requirements.
• Make pre-sales System Block Diagrams and General Arrangement Drawings when required.
• Handle both commercial and technical clarifications from customers during tendering stage.
• Follow up with customer about bidding status and take immediate and necessary actions to improve winning chance.
• Make analysis on potential project risks and try to maximize profit margin.
• Liaise with suppliers to find out the most cost-effective solutions to meet customer’s technical requirements.
• Hand over all relevant commercial and technical information to Project Team for smooth project kick-off after securing sales orders.
• Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Proposal Manager
• Have basic knowledge in at least two of the following telecommunication systems: PAGA
VHF & UHF Radios
Sound Power Telephone System
Entertainment System / IPTV
Data Network System
• Have commercial flair and good communication skills for negotiating with both suppliers and customers
• Mature, organized, meticulous, high work commitment & responsibility, able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Able to handle multi tasks and meet tight time schedule
• A team Player and able to communicate well in English (both written & spoken)
• Knowledge and experience in using drafting software such as Auto CAD is definitely a plus