The service provider is responsible, within the Project URF (Umbilicals Risers Flowlines) team, for all fabrication, installation and precommissioning activities carried out in Azerbaijan for the needs of URF package.
The service provider reports to the URF Package Manager.
The service provider may act as delegate of URF package manager during his leaves, within the limits of the delegation of authority implemented in the project.
The service provider is responsible for the preparation, supervision and the coordination of all the installation activities associated to the URF package including assistance to the URF Package manager for:
- the review, audit, qualification of the selected bidders for the URF package,
- definition of the contract requirements for logistic, fabrication, marine spread mobilization, and installation,
- review of all bidders/contractor documents during design competition and project execution
- mobilization of the CPY supervision team for onshore fabrication and offshore construction activities
- marine spread audits, upgrade, qualification and mobilization
- implementation of the necessary logistic organization to fulfil the needs of URF package
- supervision of the offshore installation campaign from the pre-engineering surveys, preparatory works, until final pre-commissioning of URF package
- supervision of all pre-fabrication activities performed in Azerbaijan
The service provider has to ensure that COMPANY HSSE standards are applied throughout the various phases of the project, from tender until final commissioning, for all onshore and offshore activities performed in country.
The service provider supervises all the Company personnel mobilised for the URF package onshore in the prefabrication yards, in the logistic bases, and also onboard the URF Contractors’ vessels.
The service provider is the focal point, for all the Company representatives assigned in the onshore fabrication yard, logistic base, and onboard the URF construction vessels, for the follow-up and the day to day reporting of all technical, logistic, planning and HSSE points related to the URF in country scope of work.
The service provider is also the main Company’s contact point for the URF Contractor for the daily management of the URF onshore and offshore construction activities.
The serviced provider is responsible to ensure that all the interfaces with the other entities are properly defined and managed before and during the execution of the URF offshore activities, and particularly with regard to:
• Overall offshore schedule (mainly coordination between SURF, Seismic and Drilling offshore activities)
• Vessels entry permit process and SIMOPS dossier
• RSES nominations
During the main offshore campaign, the service provider is also responsible to manage/coordinate the interfaces with other entities/contractors of the project, and particularly:
• Interfaces with the Marine Warranty Surveyor
• Interfaces with SPS package for the offshore assistance of the SPS tooling
• Interfaces with Drilling package for the reconduction of offshore organization on URF package
• Interfaces with the TEPAb organization and LSO for the logistic of personnel and equipment
The service provider is responsible for the daily reporting to the URF package manager and relevant members of the Project Management Team in relation with the URF onshore and offshore construction.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Minimum 20 years experience in management of Project and Marine Operations with international contractors specialised in umbilical Flowlines and Riser,
Significant experience in conventional offshore installation
Significant experience in deep water projects
Skills and experience of management of team in complex multicultural and multi site context
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.