Click here for more Project Director - Houston, US jobs
Project Director - Upstream EPC, Houston USA
The Project Director is accountable for any combination of an engineering, procurement, construction and/or maintenance project. The primary responsibilities of the Project Director are:
• Establishing an execution framework on the project that complies with the contract and ensures the safety, quality, value, timeliness, and profitability of the completed project.
• Executing all aspects of the total project in accordance with the scope of the contract.
• Emphasizing safety throughout all phases of the project.
• Providing project leadership and establishing an execution framework to ensure the quality, value, timeliness, and profitability of the total project execution (EPCM, startup,and operations).
• Mentoring project personnel.
• Managing client relations and enhancing customer satisfaction.
• Maximizing workshare opportunities.
• Documenting project status monthly and in final close-out report.
For the position, the company are offering an excellent basic salary and remuneration package. This is an opportunity for a well-established Project Director to make a move to an organisation where their efforts and accomplishments will have a significant impact on future growth of the business.