STRUCTURAL DESIGNERS – NORWAY
Our client is one of Norway’s most prominent suppliers of technical and project administrative consultancy services to the Oil and Gas industry engaging more than 950 contractors globally.
Detailed Work tasks:
- Design of secondary outfitting structures (e.g. support foundations, deck structures, walkways, access platforms etc.) using PDMS design and draft.
- Contribute to the training of junior personnel.
- Long experience, 8 - 10 years, within offshore related modification projects
- Understanding design of secondary and outfitting structures
- Proactive and engaged attitude
- Good knowledge to NORSOK-standards
- Use of MS Office Standard software
- Good knowledge to PDMS design and draft
Valid / approved Basic Safety Training Course for offshore.
Knowledge of 3D point clouds (Cyclone Cloudworks)
Start-up: asap – <phone number removed>
Residence basis (no rotation).Some flexibilty (eg. 1 Friday off per fortnight for travelling purposes).