80199 - Wells ACE SPA
Our client is one of the world's largest energy companies employing over 80,000 personnel and operating in over 100 countries worldwide with expertise covering a range of energy sources.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Wells ACE SPA, based in Sunbury.
- Monitor performance of RT service being provided from Service Company
- Integrate global best practice, and ensure alignment with ETP, GWO and IT&S strategy
- Provide input to ACE strategy/long term vision
- Write Requirements, Specifications, Scope Of Work and Project Plans for New ACE and RT projects
- Review Financial aspects of ACE IT&S scope
- Provide Guidance to IT&S team on D&C requirements for Real Time, ACE and Associated Applications requirements
- Support key vendors in use of deploying relevant solutions to IT&S in defining D&C IT requirements
- Primary D&C contact for 3rd Party IT&S Data interfaces
- Provide D&C sign of on ACE and RT scope of work
- Capture and analyse usage trends, identifying cause & effect and recommending changes in working practice
- Support Wells Leadership Team in managing ACE performance
- Be an active member in the ACE Community of Practices
- Promote New Technologies and Translate Business Requirements into Deliverables
- Provide leadership in enhancing Existing collaboration Service
- Mentor and support to Data/IT Engineer on rig for continuous data gathering and QC of the same real-time data stream
- Ensure information and data collated in RT and ACE environments is appropriately stored
- Amend Well Placement contracts to cover real-time data acquisition and provide support to contract holders
- Assist in Define WITSML data specifications and update
- Monitor and provide feedback on 24h support model for RT data acquisition
- Primary Interface between IT&S and D&C for Collaborative and Rig Data systems
- Schedule onshore/offshore technology deployment
- Promote and make full advantage of the ACE technology that has been put in place
- Ensure external service providers can use the ACE technology for rapid trouble shooting support to rig site and Operational teams
- Uptake of new technology that promotes improved collaboration
- Develop Working Processes that utilise existing and future functionality to promote collaborative working models
- Providing Support and troubleshooting technical applications and network issues
- Facilitate creation of the subsurface models and assist in Populating with RT data
- Develop a process for improved Subsurface-Drilling collaboration using ACE facilities
- Application mentoring & support on WITSML enabled elements of Coviz/Decision Space/Techlog/R5000 for Subsurface
- Technologist use and configuration of Openwire and Openwire R5000
- Introduce other real time enabled applications as they become available (e.g. RT EDM) and mentor users
- Manage the entire effective setup of future ACE locations within SPU, from tendering process to commissioning
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 80199.