Job Overview: Proficient in developing and updating project schedules in 'Project', Primavera, Excel, P3, P6 etc., performing resource loading, and maintaining multi-disciplined engineering and construction schedules. requires good communication skills and demonstrated ability to work efficiently and safely in plant environs. Interfaces with owner and vendor organizations, monitors work activities and identifies potential schedule conflicts. Interfaces with site work control, operations, maintenance, RP and other functional organization to facilitate schedule integration. Ability to work with outage scheduling group to integrate schedules and align resources. Recognize and bundle activities to reduce outage and project critical path. Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
- Perform schedule calculations, organize activities, assign resources, and perform daily/weekly status updates
- Notifies Project Management of pending or future schedule discrepancies
- Ensures development of mobilization curves (load boards) and histograms to compare resource needs to actual personnel availability
- Participate in weekly site schedule review meetings and schedule challenges.
- Perform comprehensive vertical reviews of station schedule and identify associated risks, develop mitigation strategies.
- 10-15 Years of related experience in Operations, Maintenance, Work Control or Projects.
- Nuclear experience is preferred
- PIMS/Passport experience preferred.