We are currently recruiting for a Scaffolding and Insulation Supervisor to be based on a key project in Saudi.
Our highly respected construction team are involved in some of the largest, most innovative Oil, Gas and Petrochemical projects in world, offering a diverse and challenging environment that is recognised within the industry of having the highest standards and quality of work.
- Ensure that the contractors scaffold material is of a FWUK OU approved type and that contractor scaffolders are experienced and qualified in its use.
Ensure that all false works are approved before they are erected.
- Ensure that all scaffold structures and false work are controlled by a Scaftag type system.
- Ensure that only qualified scaffold personnel modify scaffold structures, false work, and move scaffold boards.
- Ensure that scaffolding contractor work performance and schedule meets the requirements of contractor requests for scaffolding installation.
- Extensive track record managing field scaffolding activities within Oil & Gas or Petrochemical sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A degree in a relevant technical discipline is highly desirable, but not essential if you can demonstrate the right level of technical and commercial experience.