Company description:Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
Accountable and responsible to achieve B2C Indirect lubricant product and premium sales volume, profit and collection target as well as market development through appointed distributors, trades, workshops, new channels and ultimately consumer in West Java while adhering to Shell health, safety, security and environment rules and general business principles.
1. Meet B2C Indirect lubricant product and premium sales volume, profit and overall collection target annually in West Java market.
2. Lead and work together with related business partners to develop the market and appointed distributors.
3. Fully adhere to Shell health, safety, security and environment rules and general business principles.
4. Meet local project target and operational excellence
5. High brand awareness and medium market share but aspire to dominate market especially Premium.
6. Close coordination with respective distributor (including coaching their team) and internal business partners while doing a lot of traveling and market visits.
1. Bachelor degree from known university
2. 5+ years Sales experience monitoring similar area size and challenges - preferably FMCG, Lubricant or spare part industry
3. Skill required: Sales Operational Excellence, Finance, Distribution Management
4. Leadership skill: Leading small team, Leading through others, Difficult conversation
5. Fluently speaking in Bahasa
6. Have working permission in Indonesia and willing to be based in Bandung, West Java.
7. Willing to travel to outer West Java region
Disclaimer:Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Similar Job Searches
- B2C Indirect Regional Sales Manager – PCMO West Java
- Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager
- Regional Manager
- Regional Sales
- Manager Regional
- Manager Sales
- Sales Manager Regional
- Manager Sales Regional
- Sales Regional
- Sales Regional Manager
- Regional Manager Sales
- Manager Regional Sales
- Manager Java