This is an exciting time to work with CH2M. Due to unprecedented growth in the Europe region, we are expanding our in house Talent Acquisition team to support our business groups with large scale hiring initiatives. These are seriously cool projects, come and join the action!
We have short term and long term/ongoing contract position to offer.
These positions will have full responsibility for end to end recruitment activity:
- Business stakeholder engagement for aligned projects/business groups
- Lead or support the project management of volume professional hiring campaigns
- Development of candidate sourcing plans
- Direct candidate sourcing using multiple sourcing channels
- Candidate screening and shortlisting
- Offer negotiation
- Activity tracking via recruitment technology platform
- Extensive recruitment experience in engineering sector
- Ideally have worked in house for a large corporate organisation
- In depth direct sourcing and search skills with knowledge of multiple methods and technologies including social media but headhunting and direct networking remain the core skill
- Highly experienced in managing niche skills recruitment
- Skilled in researching, sourcing and networking to develop candidate pools
- Familiar with applicant tracking systems (Taleo)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of law and regulations as they pertain to hiring
Our Culture: Safety & health conscious, flexible working conditions, collaborative & friendly with regular social activities. Were full of initiatives for creating a diverse and interesting place for professionals to work, as well as individuals wanting to advance their career. We support and encourage our people to go through their professional qualifications. To get ahead we also have our JUMP network for aspiring junior to mid-level CH2Mers.
Our CH2M Foundation are renowned for supporting and helping to nurture sustainable communities. We partner Engineers without Borders, Water for People and Bridges to Prosperity. Were STEM ambassadors. We promote WISE (Women in Science & Engineering), we also have our own womens engineering network to promote equality in our industry.
Take a look around our site to see some of the iconic projects we are involved in all around the world! Soon you could be part of award winning CH2M.
Developing People through Challenging Projects. CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role is only open to applicants able to accept local employment contract conditions and not expatriate employment terms. Please note that this role is only considering applications with valid working rights for the UK, CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa to fill this position.