Click here for more Quantity Surveyor (All Grades) jobs
Quantity Surveyors (All grades)
- Assist with preparation and issue of bid documents including preambles, Schedule of Rates and Bill of Approximate Quantities
- Evaluation of submitted bids
- Assist with preparation and issue of Contract document
- Carry out measurement of all discipline work scopes using RHiComs which is RHi’s world-leading, in-house proprietary software package
- Review and prepare responses to contractual claims
- Review contractor’s payment application
- Liaise with Client’s and Contractor’s personnel
- Based in RHi or Client / Contractor’s offices as required with possibility of relocation to fabrication yards in US or abroad
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Formal qualification in Quantity Surveying preferable
- Must have experience of unit rate re-measure type contracts
- 2 - 10+ years experience on oil and gas related construction projects depending upon grade
- High proficiency in Excel and Word
- Requires a detailed knowledge of industry standards and methods
- Demonstrate a high level of self organization, coordination and planning
- Must be a team player and integrate easily with others
- Full passport with no geographical limitations
From an extensive network of operations located in key industry centres worldwide, RHi provides consultancy, systems and specialist personnel to support its client’s projects, central functions and operations.
RHi specializes in all aspects of estimating, quantity surveying, project controls and contract procurement and administration to the oil and gas, energy and process industries.
RHi’s RHiComsTM system, first introduced in 1988, has become the industry standard system for managing unit-rate contracts for the construction of facilities and facility integration.
RHi’s PEMS system is a powerful project budgeting and cost control tool. This best-in-class leading tool has been used to manage cost on a range of project sizes from minor to major projects.