Click here for more Global QHSE Director jobs
Our client is looking to recruit a Global QHSE Director.
**** PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU CURRENTLY HOLD THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE EU/UK. OUR CLIENT IS NOT ABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS SPECIFIC POSITION AT THIS TIME ****
- · Responsible for strategic Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental activities at all facilities and service sites.
- · As a Senior business manager, lead the business ensuring strict adherence to the Company’s core values.
- · Overall responsibility for advising the group on all applicable QHSE legislation and monitoring compliance.
- · Ensure appropriate Project Emergency Response arrangements are in place, current and subject to regular tests.
- · Overall responsibility for gaining and maintaining approvals to ISO <phone number removed> and any additional applicable accreditations.
- · Develop and Implement policies, procedures, controls, and measures.
- · Overall responsibility for customer QHSE management globally.
- · Preparation, implementation and application of the overall QHSE Plan for senior management approval including an Audit Schedule aimed at improving performance across the group.
- · Work with regional business leaders to identify and place QHSE resources necessary to support the business.
- · Drive the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual company QHSE reporting.
- · Ensure that all audits of critical suppliers and internal processes are managed so as to minimize risk and maximize return.
- · Manage the compilation and ongoing QHSE procedures and plans specific to the needs of the business, and review, monitor, analyse, and report QHSE statistics, objectives, and targets for business improvement
- · Motivate, coach, and encourage all personnel in QHSE matters.
- · Drive QHSE training within the Company.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Apply company, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Safety Management Systems.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded.
Bachelors degree or higher in Engineering/Science (e.g. Mechanical, Industrial, Safety & Health Sciences, Environmental Science) highly preferred.
- Ten plus years QA/QC and HSE program experience within the energy industry.
- Five plus years related QHSE management experience overseeing manufacturing and offshore work environments.
- Local government, international legal compliance experience, and regulatory certifications as required.
- Pragmatic individual with proven leadership skills who is comfortable in a collaborative environment within a growing business.
- Proven track record in developing, implementing and leading health, safety, security and environmental risk management on an international basis.
- Ability to coach and lead in a diverse and global organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with cross-disciplinary teams.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)