Click here for more Production Supervisor, Fabrication jobs
Job description Production Supervisor, Fabrication
This individual will manage the yard fabrication facilities and overall personnel responsibility in order to achieve the company objectives and business targets. Will be responsible for coordinating, safely and effectively, the production, maintenance, and safety activities for all facilities as well as coordinating with the appropriate functional departments . The Production Supervisor will provide the supervision and motivation of a multicultural team responsible for operating and maintaining the facilities and ensure implementation of the company’s policies and procedures.
- Review regularly all production data to assure that all normal operating parameters are being maintained, that the throughput is stable, and that sales are optimized. Cost containment is of the highest priority and must be emphasized.
- Conduct planned inspection for all facilities on timely manner and identifies improvement opportunities
- Supervises, Co-ordinates and directs the Central Workshops Fabrication Section, which includes pipe fitting, welding and boiler making activities. Ensures all work are carried out safely and according to safe working requirements as directed by the Work Permit System.
- Supervises and directs the activities of assigned personnel in the Fabrication Section. Performs supervisory function at the level established by Management
- Receives work orders and determines priorities based on work schedules and commitments, if necessary visits work site to determine extent of work and other requirements, obtains appropriate materials, special tools and equipment as required, assign craftsman to the various jobs and provides necessary technical instructions.
- Evaluates and approves all Surface facility equipment requirement
- Manages all Surface facility related contracts including valves maintenance contract
- Assist Department in reducing production deformities.
- Manages all production process and training requirements of direct reports.
- Make recommendations and assist Facilities Engineering department during project conceptualization and engineering design stages of new facility, equipment installations (include plant facilities) and artificial lift installations. Participate in "what ifs" and "HAZOP" reviews. Participate in PSSRs and the MOC process Review and approve new and updated operating procedures for safe shutdown, startup and operation of plants and equipment. Optimize well and surface production facilities equipment.
- Monitor and analyse production data and individual facilities performance on a daily basis, identify anomalies and recommend remedial action;
- Monitor data gathering in the field and evaluate relevant methods and procedures in order to improve data reliability and integrity
- Apply integrated production modelling for flow lines, facilities and pipelines in order to evaluate the efficiency of the production system;
- Assist the Field Superintendent with the analysis and resolution of specific facility problems
Requirements Production Supervisor, Fabrication
- University degree or higher formal technical training desirable
- 15+ years facility operations experience with 5+ years of leading or supervising a team of multi-skilled personnel; preferably in a senior position.
- Commercial experience and awareness
- A strong leader and team player; ability to work in cross functional organization
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Formal training in Incident Command/Emergency Response desirable
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
Terms & Conditions Production Supervisor, Fabrication
- Competitive Salary + extra benefits
- National Resident Contract Position
A reputable oil & gas company.