Click here for more Senior Planning Engineer (ARP) jobs
SENIOR PLANNING ENGINEER – CONTRACT - KAZAKHSTAN
Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas Operator is seeking a Senior Planning Engineer to join their team inKazakhstan
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in an Engineering Discipline
- Must have a minimum 7 years of working experience with planning and reporting of complex oil & gas projects
- Should have experience in Engineering and Procurement Planning and reporting
- Should have knowledge of computer based planning and reporting tools in particular Primavera P3 and P6.
- Candidates must have previous knowledge and skills in Operations Management, Business Management and planning
- Must have previous experience working at a Senior level
- Excellent English language skills, both in writing as well as in communication. Russian and Kazakh skills are welcome but not mandatory
- Exposure to both onshore and offshore operations and/or project experience will be of an advantage. In addition, experience in working in remote field locations (e.g. desert, tropical, arctic environments) would be an advantage. Having previous experience working in a high concentration H2S environment is desirable
The Senior Planning Engineer is responsible for implementing the Asset Reference Planning Process in the Venture and to develop the first full Asset Reference Plan for the development.
In this role he will work with the various functions in the Venture and ensure that the ARP develops value by driving well and Reservoir Management processes and Asset Integrity Processes, as well as providing clear overview of threats and opportunities to the Business.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The job holder is responsible for:
- To develop of annual - and multi-year plans – and development of systems to optimize the development of such plans
- To serve as the expert on the Asset Reference Planning Process to become knowledgeable in the Process Safety and Asset Integrity Management processes – and ensure full embedment into ARP and Functional Plans
To serve as the expert on planning and management Actively participate in functional and discipline planning networks
- To develop knowledge over IAP Toolset, and take on administration of Global Primavera and Impress to provide internal training on the intended use of the IAP Toolset – in alignment with the global planning processes, taking account of the clients specific circumstances.
- To work closely with the Finance department and the Integrated Planning section in order to ensure that the IAP and Business Planning are fully aligned with the Asset Reference Plan
Rate: 480 Euros per day NET of tax + residential premium (12.5% - 25% depending on status)
Duration: 12 months, renewable
Work Pattern: Residential
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification.
For more information please contact Suzanne Wood, Director of Engineering Recruitment