Fircroft are seeking a PSCM Sourcing specialist for a contract position within Surrey
Working: Monday to Friday
Duration: 6 months contract
Conduct sourcing activities using Company approved systems (e.g., Ariba). Drive development of Scope of Work, pre-qualification of suppliers, bid package preparation (RFP), receipt and evaluation of bids, preparation of evaluation summaries and request for contract award approvals.
- Support the development of demand forecasts for goods and services incorporating demand data into the CPP.
- Support the approach to supply market by coordinating the preparation of RFP documents and logging and handling of bidder clarification requests.
- Support "contract fitness" activities to enable SAP application.
- Monitor compliance with mandatory process requirements including ABC Supplier checks and use of latest approved global terms and conditions.
- Facilitate local/regional Supplier Management activities by working in close collaboration with Contract Account Managers (CAMs) and providing performance data against agreed KPIs. Prepare contract briefs, schedule of responsibilities, scheduled PRMs, and CIPs (Continuous Improvement Plans) / PIPs (Performance Improvement Plans) as directed.
- Use standard PSCM tools, systems and processes.
- Comply with all laws and regulations in Oman to mitigate compliance risks.
- Execute post-award purchasing and P2P, including "3 bids and a buy".
- Comply with BP's Code of Conduct and practice ethical business behaviour, using reasonable care to monitor suppliers and contractors working for BP to ensure they work in a manner consistent with the Code.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.