Our Client is a multi-discipline engineering design company providing design, procurement, project and construction management consultancy services.
The company is a flexible, responsive and pro-active business that has successfully delivered projects ranging from small-scale studies through to multi-million dollar new build programmes.
Our Client is lookink for a experienced PDMS Pipe Support Designer for an Oil & Gas project.
• Prepare project drawings and documents using the appropriate software.
• Be proficient in the use of PDMS software and ideally MDS.
• Ensure Document Management System is maintained to current procedures.
• Participate in tuition and guidance of trainee designers.
• Ensure deliverables are completed within budget and time schedule.
• Be conversant with and ensure compliance with current CAD and PDMS draughting standards and procedures.
• Immediately inform the Principal designer of any factors which are liable to affect manhours and/or the completion of deliverables
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Experience with Pipe Supports is essential
Relevant engineering qualification with previous employment experience
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
MDS experience desirable
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, please contact Toni Fenwick at Fircroft on + <phone number removed>