• Apply new technologies within RE to generally improve quality, production, reserves and reduce risks and cost. Aim to use state of the art technologies and tools.
• Improve data capture and accessibility of RE data including working instructions/ procedures.
• Provide quality RE input in business proposal evaluations.
• Single point responsibility of the company’s Book of Reserves, nominations, production predictions and related reporting.
• Present the RE aspects of activities in monthly reports, TCM’s, peer reviews, workshops etc.
• Set yearly targets for your team in liaison with the Asset Managers in terms of time, manpower and activities.
• Prepare production test programs and the analyses of the obtained data.
• Monitor the production behaviour of the gas and oil fields.
• Contribute to technical reports, such as well proposals, field development plans, license application documents, unitisations and farm-ins.
• Maintain the team’s reservoir engineering database.
• MSc in Petroleum or Reservoir Engineering.
• 15 years experience in the field of Reservoir Engineering with Petroleum Engineering knowledge.
• Strong team player with managerial experience and solid technical experience.
• Experience in drilling technology, well operations & stimulation.
• Result-oriented and proven track record in oil as well as gas field development and in successfully applying the latest well stimulation and production improvement techniques.
• Knowledge of wire line logging.
• Sound knowledge of the English language (both written and verbal).
We offer you employment for an indefinite period, responsibility, excellent remuneration as well as outstanding secondary employment conditions such as training/courses and a premium free final
For more information about this role please contact our London office