Kuwait is a pleasant Oil Field environment not being a large country travel times to well sites are a maximum of 1 to 2 hours. Jobs are generally on a daily basis for production operations with wake up times of 5 to 6 am and finish 1 to 3 wells by 2 or 3 pm. Land Rig Operations are of course 24/7. The majority of teh work is based around the Rigless Production operations.
We are ideally looking for personnel to be based here on annual basis i.e. 12 months x 1 month off. We would normally expect you to be working around 180 to 220 days in the field bonus days per year. Our normal work hours in the yard are 7 am to 4 pm with an hour off for lunch. The package range is dependent on your skill set and annual / rotation pattern.
- Responsible for Crew and Slick line unit
- Carries out Maintenance Checking and Organizing of truck and inventory
- QHSE leader conducting Pre-job safety meeting and JSA
- Prepares post job reports and all paperwork / ticketing
- Ensures that all phases of the slick line operation are carried out in a safe efficient and professional manner.
- Trains and develops assigned employees to operate in a safe efficient and professional manner within the Company policy and procedures.
- Initiates Disciplinary action when necessary on location with crew or assigned personnel within Management guidelines.
- Should have formal certified training course for technical skills and able to demonstrate having worked as a job supervisor or formal soft skill certified course.
- Able to both self supervise and operate Slick line Truck
- Able to perform Hydrostatic and pressure calculations
- Able to perform as a minimum Gauge Cutter Down Hole Change Tubing Perforations Setting and Pulling of plugs Swabbing Running Memory Guages Change Gas Lift Valves.
- Able to operate Unit for Gamma/CCL runs and Bottom Hole sampling Dump Bailing activities.
- Should be self motivated and show initiative.
- Good verbal written and interpersonal communication skills in English a must Arabic second Mother Tongue / Second Lang a bonus.
- Should be culturally sensitive as working in diverse environment.
- Mechanical background an advantage.
- Conduct both Land Rig and Rigless land work.